Policies for Summer Camps
- Drop off & Pick up Policies: Parents are expected to drop off their Academy students no more than 15 mins prior to the start time of the clinic or camps.
- Pickup is expected promptly at the clinic or camp end time. Advance-Intermediate players, ages 9-18, and parents are not allowed to remain on premises during clinic times.
- For beginner students ages 10 and under, parents are allowed to remain onsite during clinics.
- Please communicate with us directly if you have any concerns – Call Abrie @ 985-634 6229
- Make sure that your child/children bring water, sunscreen, and a towel with them.
We strive to provide optimal player development and create an environment where both players and staff are free from distractions or external distractions.